Friday, May 7, 2010

A Fruitful Day

Today was a lucky day, a fruitful day......a luckily fruitful day.  Things seemed to come together easily and turned out just the way I'd hoped they would.

I finished The Woodland Chronicles:
I think that turkeys are extremely hilarious.  And also wonderfully textured.
I finished the day by working on a new series–this group of cut paper collage paintings:
The two larger panels make up a diptych that I created a while ago.  I've decided that it could do with some friends. 

4 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Gorgeous work, you are an inspiration.

Three Graces said...

WOW -- i'm at a loss for words, so excited for next month!!

and i've got some ideas for the installation...

Kaetlyn Wilcox said...

Thanks Susan and Kim:)

Kim, I can't WAIT to see what you've got planned! Now I'm just plain giddy.

ArtSparker said...

Just watching the film "fox and Child", you might like it.