Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Minions Wanted

I'm spending the day with Marcus and Petunia, the little fireflies that I created for my children's book portfolio.  The documentation, the digital correcting, the figuring out of software, and all of that other noisy stuff I don't like doing has taken me significantly longer than it took me to create the original illustrations.  This is why I need some minions.  Minions with excellent computer skills.  
But I think I finally have these colors right.  So if your monitor is properly calibrated (like mine is supposed to be), you'll be able to see these in all their glory.

4 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Impressive work, I think the muted night palette works very well.

Linda Branch Dunn said...

Wonderful. Makes me want to read to a little girl at bedtime.

Dawn Evans Scaltreto said...

If you find some minions, would you give me just one? Or lend them to me. I want a minion.

Adria Arch said...

this work is just gorgeous, Kaetlyn!