Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been making more pitcher plants twisting down from the branches in this new painting.  And a little sparrow hanging out on a branch:

Here's how they look in context (so far!).  I like how they're all tropical and jungly--a totally different aesthetic for me.  Tomorrow I'll add some more, so that they're hanging down across the top of the entire painting.   By the way, this is a ghastly photo when uploaded to blogger.  The one at the top is more accurate, with the bright blues and purples.

I just want to take this opportunity to say, for the record, that sometimes blogger drives me nuts.  Here are my gripes: 
1) Sometimes, when I'm typing, blogger decides (at random times) that my prose should be in blue underlined text, like a hyperlink.  No blogger, no.  I will tell you when I want to create a hyperlink.
2) Sometimes, after I post, readers can click on my photos to see them enlarged.  Other times, nothing happens when photos are clicked.  Why, blogger, why?

2 comments:

Kid Dynamite said...

that's nothing - one time blogger decided that i was SPAM - and locked me out of my own blog! of course, there is no one at Google you can actually talk to - i had to pepper them with emails for weeks, which probably just made them MORE sure that I was SPAM - before they finally reinstated me...

Kaetlyn Wilcox said...

That's nuts! I would have FREAKED out.