I finished this little painting this week. It's a remake of this one. The first one was a little too Frankensteiny for my liking. And I thought Helen's bird head could be a bit more over the top, so I changed her into a downy woodpecker. Also, like the "Walter" painting in my last post, I wanted the caption to be a more prominent part of the piece. I've also been thinking up some more texty tidbits for future paintings in this series.
I also started this new piece:
And painted my studio floor:
The drizzly weather we're having here has been sapping my energy a bit. Sometimes I think I must be part plant. I need to photosynthesize.